Wednesday 30 April 2014

Starting my Blog

It seems that every artist I know has their own blog, so why not me? So here's a little about myself.

I started my creative career by stepping into a trade. Three years at trade school and I was a qualified Signwriter. I'm not so good with the tools and couldn't cuss as well as the blokes so I was put to work on the computers designing layouts for vehicle and shop signage. I also ran the digital printers.

When I was pregnant with my first child, I decided to embark on my own creative journey by starting a graphic design store on Etsy. It was the best decision I ever made! I quit my day job and stayed at home with bubs whilst building up my designs on my Etsy store.

After six months of selling designs on Etsy, I decided to start my own website.

But then I got bored!! I wanted to branch out! Find other artists and create more exciting work. So I started an e-course with the amazing Lilla Rogers. Another great decision as I have learnt so much and met some wonderful people.

So this is where I am at!

Here are some of my most popular designs on my Etsy store. I hope you like them.

Little Vikings



Bear Family


Flower Birds


Kawaii Girls






4 comments:

  1. Well said! Signboards are the perfect form of Advertising. Good post on storage signs. Thanks
    Signage Chennai | Metal Letters Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you operate or are planning to start a business, an important consideration is how you plan to use signage. A creative, attractive sign can help your business stand apart from the competition. Signage Perth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg,the design looks so attractive and beautiful, great post, keep posting and all the best for future posts..

    Hospital signage in Chennai
    Metal letters in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete