Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Starting my Blog

It seems that every artist I know has their own blog, so why not me? So here's a little about myself.

I started my creative career by stepping into a trade. Three years at trade school and I was a qualified Signwriter. I'm not so good with the tools and couldn't cuss as well as the blokes so I was put to work on the computers designing layouts for vehicle and shop signage. I also ran the digital printers.

When I was pregnant with my first child, I decided to embark on my own creative journey by starting a graphic design store on Etsy. It was the best decision I ever made! I quit my day job and stayed at home with bubs whilst building up my designs on my Etsy store.

After six months of selling designs on Etsy, I decided to start my own website.

But then I got bored!! I wanted to branch out! Find other artists and create more exciting work. So I started an e-course with the amazing Lilla Rogers. Another great decision as I have learnt so much and met some wonderful people.

So this is where I am at!

Here are some of my most popular designs on my Etsy store. I hope you like them.

Little Vikings



Bear Family


Flower Birds


Kawaii Girls






1 comment:

  1. Well said! Signboards are the perfect form of Advertising. Good post on storage signs. Thanks
    Signage Chennai | Metal Letters Chennai

    ReplyDelete